Are you passionate about putting your skills in neurobiology, experimental psychology, or data analysis to best use for translational psychiatry? Do you want to work on highly relevant topics and innovative approaches that may help advance treatments for aberrant motivation in the future?
If the answers are a resounding yes, then working at neuroMADLAB might be for you.
We are hiring at many different levels from student research assistants to postdocs. If you can see yourself working with us, please get in touch.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Passion to work in a diverse team of scientists with complementary skills
- Experience in coding or eagerness to learn how to code
- A commitment to conduct deep and robust research (transparency & openness)
- A good understanding of statistics and willingness to learn more
What do we offer
- A collaborative spirit that will help you attain your professional goals as part of a dedicated team
- Training in valuable skills such as statistical and computational modeling, neuromodulation, or science communication
- The opportunity to take the lead on ambitious projects even if you are an early career scientist
- Well-established procedures and innovative tools as well as ample funds to conduct challenging experiments that can move the needle in the field
- Access to the vibrant neuroscience communities at the Universities of Excellence in Bonn and Tübingen and to our extensive net of collaborators